Thursday, June 14, 2007

Small victory?

Earlier this week, while waiting for F1-2 to finish his therapy session, I talked to another parent who was doing the same. He told me he was considering discontinuing immunization of his son. I talked to him for almost half an hour, and I think I've convinced that's not a good idea. If he is concerned about his son getting so many at the time, he can always spread out the immunizations. He and his wife seem like very dedicated parents to me, so they don't mind going back to the doctor more often to give their son all his shots. I had some help from another parent too, so I cannot take all the credit for this. It is good to know that he will make the best choice for his kid and protect him and others around him from some very serious diseases.

No comments: