Friday, January 4, 2008

I'm not as think as you drunk I am!

I wasn't even hungover on New Year's Day. I had a fantastic three weeks at home. Lots and lots of good food, quality family time, excessive dancing, thoroughly soaking the brain in alcohol. The stuff fairy tales are made of if you ask me. The kids had a great time with grandma. P1 and I went out more times in the past couple of weeks than we have gone out in the past 8 years put together. It was really nice to reconnect with him and my kids. I met so many friends that I haven't seen in decades, it's hard to keep track.

When I got back it was so cold, I was ready to turn back around and catch the first flight back. But, the work calls. This year I have to graduate, so I need to kick into high gear. I'm spending this weekend sobering up, unpacking, cleaning up the house to make a fresh start on Monday.



Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Paul Sunstone said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a wonderful time. :)