Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Concentration issues

I stayed home today to write. And it's not going so well. I'm easily distracted today. I really, really need to submit this chapter today, and it looks like I might be up all night. If I could only get my act together now...

In the late afternoon, I'm going to the lab to quickly end an experiment that is a repeat of 2 previous ones. Last week I couldn't stand the idea of walking around the lab with nothing to do but water my plants every few days, so I figured I might as well start another experiment. Today is the last day for that, so I'll be going in to take the last batch of measurements, quickly run the statistics on the lab computer, then pick up the little girl and the big boy, then head back home to add the data to the chapter and send it off already.

Concentrate..... concentrate.....

No comments: