Friday, April 6, 2007

I get to do research on Friday morning!!

Woohoo! I may actually get to do real research this Friday morning (that is, if I stop blogging). My F1-2's therapy sessions have both been cancelled for the day. Don't get me wrong. I know how important his therapy is, and the therapists have gone out of their way to make it as convenient as possible by scheduling him early in the morning. However, the sessions do take an enormous chunk out of my mornings twice a week. But not today. I can get the kids ready in the next 15 minutes and head out of here, drop them off, and be on my way to the lab. My PI will not believe his eyes when he actually sees me there before 8! This is promising to be a good and productive day. I hope yours is too. Or not, if you're on vacation like Transcription Factor is.

No comments: